Crafted for efficient and intuitive operation, UVI Workstation has been built to offer clarity and ease-of-use. Carefully thought out and tested for usability, controls are logically arranged and ergonomically designed.
The effect system in UVI Workstation is extensive, offering a full suite of dynamics, delays, distortions, EQs, filters and reverbs. UVI effects are of the highest quality, offering sounds that range from modern and transparent to warm and textured. With unlimited effects per-part, two aux channels and a master, you can freely shape or mangle your sound in any way imaginable.
An advanced variation of the classic synthesizer effect, modifies incoming notes and plays them back in programmable patterns. Includes up to 128 steps of variable pitch, velocity and step length modulation, 26 playback modes, resolution from 1/64 tri to 32x and dozens of preset factory shapes.
Use as many parts as your system can handle. Our built in browser and search functions make it painless to locate the sound or instrument you're looking for, then tag them as Favorites to recall them later. From setups as basic as a single synth to complex orchestral arrangements, UVI Workstations sophisticated architecture can handle them with ease. Even arrange parts by Keyswitches or limit their range to certain sections of your MIDI keyboard.
UVI Workstation offers a clear and efficient mixing interface, giving you immediate access to core functions like solo, mute, volume and pan as well as 2 aux sends and pitch control per-part. Explore the rich potential of layered sounds or mix complex arrangements with ease.
- Single mode for loading UVI sounds and instruments
- Multi mode including unlimited parts and convenient mixing environment with meters, mute, solo, volume, pan, performance settings (keyswitches, range), and separate outputs
- Smart integrated browser with Search/Favorites to quickly find what you’re looking for
- Scalable UI adapts to different monitor sizes
- Powerful and extremely flexible Arpeggiator
- Expandable with all UVI-Powered instruments
- Manage instruments and loops in the same interface
- Comprehensive suite of professional FX can be infinitely stacked and combined with easily editable parameters (delay, reverb, phaser, chorus, EQ, filter, drive, distortion, compressor...)
- Real-time time-stretch and slice algorithm with real-time beat syncing: loops are always in time
- Drag & drop MIDI & audio
- Import user REX files, Apple Loops, AIFF, WAV, ...
- MIDI learn & 128 user assignable Host automations